Hey all. I have the distinct pleasure of bringing you a very special post this evening. I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Edel.
You guys are the best, thanks! 🙂
The Versatile Blogger Award is given to exceptional bloggers who really stand out. Needless to say, I am honored to have been nominated. That said, let’s get to it!
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy.
- Next, select up to 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick the blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — include a link to their site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
I have nominated the following blogs. These blogs are from people who not only write great content, but are just great people overall. Be sure to check them out as well.
- Kristyna at Lazy Frugal
- Sarah at Lemon Blessings
- Joannda at A Zest For Travel
- Fritzie at Life Travel Soul
- Ashley at A Fierce Mind
- Dragon Guy at The Dragons on Fire
Seven Things About Myself
- I have three sisters and no brothers. Don’t worry, though – my sisters have always been nice to me. Well, most of the time, anyway. 🙂
- I was originally an English major in college because I loved writing and grammar (strangely enough). After freshman year, I chose to go into IT, but now I have gotten back into writing through this blog. I couldn’t be happier about it!
- I have now lived in three states where I didn’t know anyone before moving there. It has been hard but has forced me to hone my social skills, which is something I really needed.
- Not really a fan of scary/horror movies. Then again, I don’t watch movies much in general.
- I have never been outside of the country (unless you count Niagara Falls). I’m hoping to change that soon!
- When I was younger, I had what was apparently an accident on my bike. I came home, on my own, but was banged up. Later that evening, I was brought to the hospital and was diagnosed with a concussion. Not only that, but I couldn’t remember the incident. Thankfully, the rest of my memory wasn’t affected.
- I am very shy in real life, and blogging is a way for me to express myself better than I can verbally. So obviously I really enjoy doing this.
Once again I want to thank Edel, and I hope to hear from my wonderful nominees!