I'm Bob Haegele.
Personal Finance writer
Hey there, I’m Bob Haegele and I am a freelance personal finance writer. I write informative, engaging content on personal finance. Currently, I specialize in topics related to investing, student loans and credit cards/travel hacking. My work has been featured on sites such as Yahoo! Finance, MSN Money, and GOBankingRates.
I attended Marquette University in Milwaukee, WI, where I earned my bachelor’s degree in information technology. I’m also a dog sitter and love to travel.
I have written for several well-known websites and am continuing to build my portfolio. I currently contribute to Modest Money in addition to freelancing for several well-known publications.
- SR-22 insurance: What is it and how does it work? – Insure.com
- 100 Best Banks Leading the US in 2021 – GOBankingRates
- Best Stock Picking Service – Dough Roller
- How to pick the best mutual funds: 7 essential tips for beginners – Bankrate
- Switching Online Brokers: Here’s How to Move Your Investments to a New Account – Bankrate
- How Does a Gap Insurance Refund Work? – Ownerly
- The Financial Literacy Crisis – Millennial Money
- 8 Best Ways to Invest in Real Estate – Modest Money
- How Bob Paid Off Nearly $100,000 in Student Loans (Plus Life Lessons Learned) – Finsavvy Panda
- Why Small Towns Are the Best Towns in Europe – Club Thrifty
- Zero Waste: Gradual Changes For The Better – Tread Lightly, Retire Early
- How Less Meat Consumption Can Save the Planet – and Our Wallets – Ecofrugals
- Sustainability in a Post-COVID-19 World: is Your Business Prepared? – Small Biz Daily