Last updated January 22nd, 2020.
Hey there – thanks for stopping by.
Do you need help creating articles and/or blog posts for your site? Would you prefer someone with excellent grammar and writing skills?
Maybe you want someone who knows how to explain things in a simple, yet clear manner. Someone who can talk to readers without making them confused or lost.
If so, I can definitely be that person for you!
So, if you need someone who:
- Has excellent writing skills and can write easy-to-read pieces
- Knows how to research and find the right sources
- Will write promptly and meet all deadlines
- Can take constructive criticism and make changes as needed
I can do all of these things and more! Currently, I specialize in personal finance – specifically, topics related to investing, student loans and credit cards/travel hacking. However, I am willing to branch out to other topics such as all things tech-related. I have also written about sustainability and am interested in that topic.
I can offer ghostwriting as well. We’re all busy – I can help lighten the workload!
My Writing Features and Appearances
Need some writing samples? I am continuing to build my portfolio. Some samples include:
- The Financial Literacy Crisis – Millennial Money
- How to Build an Emergency Fund in 5 Easy Steps – Quatro Money
- Best Budgeting Apps to Give Your Finances a Boost – MoneyTime
- How Much Does It Cost to Refinance a Mortgage? – Crediful
- How Paying off Your Student Loans Could Save You Money – Money Saved is Money Earned
- How to Pay Off Credit Card Debt (And Use Credit Cards Responsibly) – Peerless Money Mentor
- How Anxiety Made Me Frugal – Simplistic Steph
- How Bob Paid Off Nearly $100,000 in Student Loans (Plus Life Lessons Learned) – Finsavvy Panda
- Why Small Towns Are the Best Towns in Europe – Club Thrifty
- Zero Waste: Gradual Changes For The Better – Tread Lightly, Retire Early
- The Beauty of Dropping Out of the Rat Race – Bustin Out Beauty
I now regularly write for Blooming Wealth, a new personal finance site about growing your net worth. Check out my articles on Blooming Wealth here.
My writing has also been featured in numerous places in the personal finance space. So far, I have been featured by sites such as:
I’ve been interviewed by:
Virtual Assistant Services
As someone who has been blogging for about a year now, I can offer some virtual assistant services within that realm:
- WordPress (setting up sites, adding/configuring plugins, optimizing site speed)
- Social media management (scheduling posts, managing social media accounts)
- Pinterest (creating pins, scheduling pins, posting to group boards)
- Email list management (building email lists, responding to emails from users)
Interested in working together? Drop me a line and let’s see what we can do for each other!