I'm Bob Haegele.
Personal Finance writer
Hey there, I’m Bob Haegele and I am a freelance personal finance writer. I write informative, engaging content on personal finance. Currently, I specialize in topics related to investing, student loans and credit cards/travel hacking. However, I am willing to branch out to other topics such as all things tech-related.
I attended Marquette University in Milwaukee, WI, where I earned my bachelor’s degree in information technology. I’m also a dog sitter and love to travel.
I have written for several well-known websites and am continuing to build my portfolio. In addition to managing this site, I am partners with Jeremy of Modest Money and contribute to that site regularly.
- How Banking Has Changed Since The Year You Were Born – Yahoo! Finance
- 100 Best Banks Leading the US in 2021 – GOBankingRates
- The Financial Literacy Crisis – Millennial Money
- 6 Reasons Getting Fired Was Actually Amazing – The Ladders
- 8 Best Ways to Invest in Real Estate – Modest Money
- How to Fit Auto Loans Into Your Financial Health – Outside Financial
- How Paying off Your Student Loans Could Save You Money – Money Saved is Money Earned
- How to Pay Off Credit Card Debt (And Use Credit Cards Responsibly) – Peerless Money Mentor
- How Bob Paid Off Nearly $100,000 in Student Loans (Plus Life Lessons Learned) – Finsavvy Panda
- 18 Frugal Living Tips Guaranteed to Save You Money – The Frugal Fellow
- Why Small Towns Are the Best Towns in Europe – Club Thrifty
- Zero Waste: Gradual Changes For The Better – Tread Lightly, Retire Early
- How Less Meat Consumption Can Save the Planet – and Our Wallets – Ecofrugals
- Sustainability in a Post-COVID-19 World: is Your Business Prepared? – Small Biz Daily