Last updated on August 4th, 2019 at 10:39 am.
Hey there – thanks for stopping by.
Do you need help creating articles and/or blog posts for your site? Would you prefer someone with excellent grammar and writing skills?
Maybe you want someone who knows how to explain things in a simple, yet clear manner. Someone who can talk to readers without making them confused or lost.
Does that sound like the totally awesome writer you need?
If so, I can definitely be that person for you!
So, if you need someone who:
- Has excellent writing skills and can write easy-to-read pieces
- Knows how to research and find the right sources
- Will write promptly and meet all deadlines
- Can take constructive criticism and make changes as needed
I can do all of these things and more! Currently, I specialize in personal finance – specifically, topics related to investing, student loans and credit cards/travel hacking. However, I am willing to branch out to other topics such as all things tech-related. I have also written about sustainability and am interested in that topic.
I can offer ghostwriting as well. We’re all busy – I can help lighten the workload!
My Writing Features and Appearances
Need some writing samples? I am continuing to build my portfolio. Some samples include:
- How to Fit Auto Loans Into Your Financial Health – Outside Financial
- How Much Does It Cost to Refinance a Mortgage? – Crediful
- How Paying off Your Student Loans Could Save You Money – Money Saved is Money Earned
- How to Pay Off Credit Card Debt (And Use Credit Cards Responsibly) – Peerless Money Mentor
- How Anxiety Made Me Frugal – Simplistic Steph
- How Bob Paid Off Nearly $100,000 in Student Loans (Plus Life Lessons Learned) – Finsavvy Panda
- Why Small Towns Are the Best Towns in Europe – Club Thrifty
- Zero Waste: Gradual Changes For The Better – Tread Lightly, Retire Early
- The Beauty of Dropping Out of the Rat Race – Bustin Out Beauty
My writing has also been featured in numerous places in the personal finance space. So far, I have been featured by sites such as:
I’ve been interviewed by:
Virtual Assistant Services
As someone who has been blogging for about a year now, I can offer some virtual assistant services within that realm:
- WordPress (setting up sites, adding/configuring plugins, optimizing site speed)
- Social media management (scheduling posts, managing social media accounts)
- Pinterest (creating pins, scheduling pins, posting to group boards)
- Email list management (building email lists, responding to emails from users)
Interested in working together? Drop me a line and let’s see what we can do for each other!